Principle #10: Integrity


Integrity is a quality that I think is sometimes hard to measure, yet defines so much of our character. It is tied to virtue. In Preach My Gospel it says, "What you choose to think and do when you are alone and you believe no one is watching is a strong measure of your virtue."

Natalie and I have been flying solo as a companionship for the past 2.5 months. It was up to decide how to act. Now Natalie is back in the United States with her family (she got permission to return early for an important family reunion) and I'm on my own! I am happy to find myself studying the scriptures, exercising, and completing my self-reliance commitments on my own. I know I can continue to improve my integrity and virtue by being more reliable and responsible in all I do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle #7: Be One; Work Together

Principle #3: Be Obedient